Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thirsty Thursday...

Something caught my eye recently, and now I'm simply jonesing to try it. I haven't  made this cocktail recipe yet, so please bear with/forgive me if it's just "not good." But....I would be flabbergasted if it's not! (side note: Isn't flabbergasted a wonderful, yet highly underused word?)
Anyway, back to cocktails, Pinnacle French Vodka makes every flavor under the sun, but the one that has got me excited is the Whipped. Oh yes, whipped. I. Must. Try. It.
There are many recipes on the website to check out, but this one in particular sounds mouthwatering...

 PEACHES AND WHIPPED

2 oz. Pinnacle Whipped
1 oz. Coconut Rum
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Peach Juice

Mix in a glass filled with ice and garnish with a pineapple slice.

**If you get to try this before I do, let me know what you think! So many other recipes to try, too! And, this even comes in CHOCOLATE Whipped. Oh. Yeah.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment