Friday, January 28, 2011

What to Do this Weekend? A Chandelierious Suggestion...

You've heard me talk about my friend Karley and her lovely jewelry line, Loubird Handmade. Well....she is having a trunk show this weekend! Tomorrow, in fact, from 12-3:30 at the FABULOUS shop Vintage Bliss, 30 North Ave. in Webster.
The store closes it's doors for good after the trunk show, so get yourself on over there to grab some wonderful deals on gorgeous things! I did some decent damage there myself only yesterday. (Thanks for everything, Sheryn!) Her website will remain open, so please take a look at her link, as well as Karley's. We all need something lovely to look at, don't we?
Here's a little sample of what you might find at Vintage Bliss:


(you know I bought this delicious vanilla candle for myself!) 
This is a perfect example of what will remain available on the Vintage Bliss website: Sheryn's beautiful, one of a kind, vintage frame magnetic chalkboards!
And some of my personal favorites from Loubird Handmade:

Happy weekend shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I plan to do some shopping while I am there myself :)

    ReplyDelete