Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simply, Sunday.

Chandelierious keeps it simple this Sunday with a link and a smile. My daughter Eloise and I spent the afternoon at our cousin Maya's 5th birthday party at The Victor Apple Farm. What a perfect day. A scenic drive thru Victor N.Y....The aptly named Maple Street was lined with the most breathtaking fall colors. I actually said to Ellie, "lets move to Maple Street, ok?" to which she simply replied "no...but I'll move to New York City." (that's my girl.) The Apple Farm is owned and run by a family that has been a part of my family for many years. I've been going since I was a little girl.  It's a very special, sentimental place. 


We played on the haystacks, had pony rides, went on a wagon ride into the orchard and picked a half peck of golden delicious, red delicious and jonagolds...mmmm....topped those off with cinnamon sugar donuts and their sweet cider. Couldn't have been a more gorgeous Autumn day. A simple, sublime Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment