Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Big Chandelierious Thank You




Chandelierious began for a variety of reasons...one in particular was simply being inspired by another friend's fantastically fabulous blog, Chic & Green. I have mentioned this blog before and I will mention it again. It's wonderful, fun, inspiring, beautiful to look at and always helpful and informative. And Karley, the lovely blogger, is just as wonderful, fun, inspiring, beautiful to look at, helpful and informative! She's been giving me shout outs all along and I am truly thankful.
If you like this little blog of mine, you will adore hers. Thanks, again and again Karley!



1 comment:

  1. No need to thank me, Elizabeth. I appreciate the shout out from you as well. CONGRATS on completing your 1st month of blogging...looking forward to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete