Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simply, Sunday

It's been a busy, holiday event filled weekend, culminating with our friends annual Holiday party at the Juniper Hills B&B this afternoon. I have mentioned this B&B before. A gloriously restored mansion in the heart of the Finger Lakes, Trumansburg, N.Y.
It is an AMAZING place. Amazing. Please take a few moments to look at the website and know I speak nothing but the truth. Better yet, plan a weekend getaway there. You'll be overjoyed you did.
Anyway, today is the party. I get to don some serious apparel: velvet, jewels, heels...if you know me personally, (or even if you don't you can see from this blog alone) I love to be FANCY! Any chance to play Audrey Hepburn, I'm in.
And, there will be pictures...oh, will there be pictures. This place is spectacular and this event is just a blog entry waiting to be written. So, stay tuned! In the meantime, a happy, simply Sunday to you and yours...


(one of Dave and Bruce's many trees, the "upside down tree." )

No comments:

Post a Comment