Monday, February 28, 2011

Mansions & Mondays, Oh my....

Happy Monday evening, all...
I am back from a lovely weekend house-sitting, or shall I say, mansion-sitting at Juniper Hills with my daughter Ellie, her friend, and my Mama.  It's a tough, tough job...sigh...take a look. This was some rough living:




This is where I slept... pink and yellow deliciousness. And, of course, my favorite part, a drippy antique chandelier. Loving the hot pink, velvet desk chair, as well. This was my adjoining bathroom:




The wallpaper in here is made of MICA. Yes, mica. Nice.
 Just clean, sparkly, gorgeous. See?




Eloise and Regan stayed in the king sized bed. They felt like princesses underneath that canopy!




The canopy was detailed and beautiful even laying down. Look at the view...



No one stayed in this room, but like every room in the B&B, it's worth showing:


I have written about Juniper Hills on the blog multiple times. I love it there. I love it's owners. I will always write about how perfectly decadent it is. What a treasure in Trumansburg. Stay tuned for more T-burg posts...found some wonderful little shops and some stunning waterfalls in the park. More to share soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment