Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tips-y Tuesday

Happy Tips-y Tuesday, sunshines. Look at these books! They are FANTASTIC . I just ordered them for myself because I need something beautiful and inspiring to look at. Who doesn't?
 Yes. I can see it now: Me, curled up on a fabulous chair with a drape-y, cozy throw, a cup of tea, sun (please, dear God) streaming in through the window, leisurely turning the crisp pages of these vibrant books....sigh.
Hey, a girl can dream....
I am adding these to the Be Chandelierious boutique immediately!


Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors

Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing
  
My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living
  
Just the covers of these "Happy" books by Jonathon Adler make me feel warm and fuzzy. They even look happy. Here's to some happy for us us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment