Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More N.Y.C. Fun & Games: Rice to Riches (pg-13 warning...no, seriously.)

My Manhattan mini holiday may have been a couple of weeks ago, but I have another recommended pit stop for you: Rice to Riches, located at 37 Spring Street, between Mott and Mulberry. 



I will be honest, rice pudding is not really my thing, but it was worth a stop regardless if only for the signage. According to my esteemed rice pudding connoisseur  friends, this is THE place to get the best around. They sell flavors like cookies & cream, rocky road, pineapple, coconut and...
The flavors are almost endless.
And, they serve them in super cute, reusable containers!
When we stopped by, the line was out the door, which is apparently the norm.
While I didn't partake, I did take lots of pictures. Like I said, the signs alone are worth dropping in...











 Had to get a picture of the "Tommy" tribute, too! Speaking of, The Who's Tommy opens in 10 days! Tickets are going quickly, hint, hint...







1 comment:

  1. I don't enjoy rice pudding either...yuck. LOVE the "Tommy" menu!

    ReplyDelete