Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tips-y Tuesday

Here's today's tip! Take a look at these shops and websites!
More link love to share:


 FrenchFolly is a gorgeous Etsy store by my friend, Artistic Director of Blackfriars Theatre, Jack. This online store sells hand altered vintage finds and creations with a French flair. One of my favorites, which brings to mind my last post about letters and notes, is this vintage box.




Jack also has two booths in The Shops On West Ridge called A Horse With Wings, that sells "improbable, beautiful things" and Willowbend, that sells home and garden items.


My girlfriend Karley just reopened her Etsy shop, Loubirds Nest, after taking a short break to focus on other projects. Her lovely, handmade jewelry is back just in time for Holiday gift giving! I love these beautiful "Givre" earrings in her collection.




Also, why not check out Chandelierious on Pinterest! I am having a grand ol' time "pinning" home decor finds, recipes and Holiday decor ideas! Look at this tree! A slice of Chandelierious heaven.




Ellie and I are finishing up our Christmas decorating and will share it soon... 
I will also be sharing info on my latest theater endeavor: Tom Foolery!
In the meantime, Happy almost December!

1 comment:

  1. I love ETSY! Also, love the song that your friend Jack's store is named after. A Horse with Wings. Lovely song.

    ReplyDelete