Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!
Here are some of my wishes for you:
I wish you peace, and joy, and love, of course.
But.. 
Also,
I wish you: hot cups of coffee as you watch little faces turn from wonder to delight.
I wish you: sitting on the floor surrounded by pieces of wrapping paper and not caring less.
I wish you: "Emmet Otter", "Elf", and "Miracle on 34th Street."
I wish you: Christmas music and dance parties.
I wish you: friends and family and food.
I wish you: Christmas cookies.
I wish you: Christmas hugs.
I wish you: plentiful smiles and laughter.
I wish you: a roof over your head keeping you safe and warm.
I wish you: remembering whose Birthday it is.
I wish you: a deep appreciation of all you have, even if there isn't a colorfully wrapped present under your tree or in your stocking.
I wish you: the merriest Christmas of all.



No comments:

Post a Comment