Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Surprise! It's Adelaide!

Remember when I said 2012 was already chock full of delightful surprises? Well, the other one, I can finally share now: It's Adelaide!
Adelaide Hope, my surprise, miracle of a newborn niece. We are still waiting for her mommies to bring her home to us. Ellie and I can't wait to get her in our arms. But, while we wait, in honor of her, today's post will be about all things beautiful, baby girl style.
Of course I've been browsing....in store and online. Here are a few of the gems I've come across....


These leopard ballet flats from The Baby Bella Boutique on Etsy for $18.50 are sassy and sweet.




This Garden Nursery Butterfly Mobile from Love Bug Lullabies also comes in other shapes and colors schemes. 




Adelaide could match her big cousin Eloise in this Harajuku Mini "I love Nerds" outfit from Target!






And, just look at this delicious bedding set from Overstock.com! Called Lizzie, it's a perfect combination of juicy pops of color, graphic flowers and dots.




This alphabet rug would be darling with the bedding....love it!




Of course, I will let my sister pick out her own nursery decor, but you can be sure that Aunt Elizabeth will be there to offer some chandelierious design inspiration, buy a chic but cozy outfit or offer hours upon hours of open arms, love and babysitting. Hurry home, Adelaide! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment