Saturday, January 7, 2012

Big News for 2012!

I hope you're all enjoying this bright new year! I know I am! In fact, I've already had a few exciting surprises, one of which, I'm going to share with you today...
I've written about my friend Karley's blogs before: Chic & Green,  Moms Fighting BullyingPure Beauty With Karley, and her online jewelry store Loubird Handmade. She's a talented writer and jewelry designer, has had her own very successful line of homemade cosmetics, and most importantly, she's a loving mother and kind friend. Karley's a keeper. 
Her original blog, Chic and Green, was founded in 2007. It's mission? In some of her own words: to seek out and discuss talented artisans, provide product reviews, share natural beauty DYI projects and green lifestyle tips. And, like me, Karley is also a crafty little home decor lover and enjoys sharing her adventures in that arena. C & G is an MSNBC Going Green Network Blog, an NBC Today Show Network Blog Partner and is among the top 5% of the most popular blogs nationwide.
So, naturally, I was both honored and tickled pink when she asked me to join Chic & Green as her new "Thrifty & Fabulous" editor! Sometime in the near future I will regularly share my little tidbits about hunting for bargains, thrifty DIY projects and my attempts to turn that little lump of coal into a diamond. (Or, at least something diamond-like!)
 I certainly hope you'll join me! In the meantime, I will be posting here on Chandelierious, as always. And, as always, aiming to find and share a little bit of beautiful in everyday life.



1 comment: