Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh, Pinterest, How I Love You!

Like so many, I am having a love affair with Pinterest and all it's glory. 
Even Ellie has a pin board she adds to regularly.... 
Hers is filled with vibrant hair colors, desserts, Katy Perry, kid punk and Smurfs. 
Mine is overflowing with food, decor, fashion, places and more food.
What I love about it is: it's inspiring. It makes me want to cook (and EAT! A lot!), clean (yes, even that) create, shop, take pictures,  fall in love... 
Here are a few recent favorites:


This photo and hair color inspired a recent color transformation in me....








(Ellie was quite pleased with Mama's pinky-purple-y hair!)


These stockings are pinned to my Haute Pinterest board. And, they are hot!
And only $12.65! They come in other styles, too...




The saturated jewel tones in this picture below convinced me I need more peacock blue in my living room to boost up the happy vibe...




(I mean really, it's nearly impossible not to feel happy and alive when you see this room, right?)


And, lastly, since it's nearly dinner time, something to whet your appetite....




A lighter, homemade Sesame Chicken that won't give you a heart attack courtesy of Martha Stewart. Mmmm.....


If you're not on Pinterest yet, what are you waiting for? Send me an email and I will send you an invite. Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment