Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Finds at Target!

Fantastic new line alert!
Ellie and I were doing our usual Target wander...
We went in for one thing, and ended up spending an hour just window shopping. Gotta love it. 
Our Target is remodeling and being reinvented as a Super Target of sorts, complete with fresh grocery items, so, we are literally relearning the layout. 
But, we did come across a new line of adorable and covet worthy decor.
I took these pics with my phone, so they are admittedly rather awful, and all I can recall of the prices were: they weren't outrageous, but they also weren't huge bargains. I will totally wait till they go on sale. But, these items are on my want list!


I picture this faux needlepoint in some sort of eclectic collection of "fun stuff" by the table in my front hall.




These sort of nerdy (hopefully you realize by now that when I say nerdy it's a positive thing) vintage typewriter style coasters are great!




I don't know why, but I have always loved the ampersand! It's so curvy and pretty!




I know quote art is still everywhere you turn, but, this one was new to me. And, I really love the sentiment.




And with that, my friends, it's Friday afternoon! Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment