Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tips-y Tuesday!

Today is the launch of Chandelierious's Tips-y Tuesday.  No, that doesn't mean I'm writing with Chardonnay next to the Mac...(though, I can't promise that might not happen someday.) It's one little tip, deemed worthy, by yours truly. My 2 cents. Take it or leave it.
Today's "hot tip"? Sample Saturdays at Wegmans Food Market.


 Simply, go.  Skip making lunch and mosey on over some Saturday after 11:00. The last time I was there I feasted on decent portions of turkey sausage, buffalo wing pizza, sauteed green beans and a strawberry smoothie. Nice....I left full and quite delighted!
If you're reading this and don't have access to a Wegmans nearby, I have only one thing to say:
I'm very sorry for your loss.
www.Wegmans.com

2 comments:

  1. How I wish there was one nearby!!! I cant wait to visit Weggies when I come home!!

    ReplyDelete