Saturday, November 13, 2010

Simply, Saturday.

Delicious. Beautiful. Life. Right? It's a gorgeous day. Go for a walk. If you're able..if not, go sit outside for a bit and enjoy the view. Otherwise, walk. The sun, the blue sky and the red and gold leaves crunching underfoot will clear your head, invigorate and inspire you. Guaranteed.
I walk everyday. Well, ok, maybe not everyday... but approximately 360 days of the 365? Yup... It feeds this little blogger's ever loving soul. In fact, I just got home from my stroll. Didn't even bring my ipod with me. I listened to Mother Nature...(and dozens of cars, but that's besides the point.)
Chandelierious isn't just about decor, recipes and sally homemaker style tips. Oh, no. It's life. Health. Healthy living so you can enjoy those esthetically beautiful things. Fast and on a mission, or slow and easy, go take a walk. What are you waiting for? As for me, I'm off to Wegmans. It's sample Saturday, remember?



No comments:

Post a Comment