Monday, May 9, 2011

Keep Calm...

By now we have all seen the trendy, but true, "Keep Calm and Carry On" mantra all over prints, pictures, computer images, you name it. 
Here is an example of what I am referring to if you are one of the few who haven't heard of it.




Simple. Blue. Cute.
But, these variations on the phrase float my boat even more.








Right?! These are so cute. They are small, 8x10 sized prints available at Target for $12.99.
I spotting these today shopping for something ultra glamorous and chic. A humidifier for Eloise. 

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I have one hanging here above my desk that reads "Keep Calm and Blog On."

    I also have to recommend the Keep Calm Shop on Etsy--they have lots of cool ones and you can select the colors you'd like as well:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/KeepCalmShop

    ReplyDelete