Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Words on Wednesday...

Without going into detail, and truly not trying to appear cryptic, I am going to share that a recent tragedy has left me without words. I'm honestly not sure how to get back into sharing my usual wordy self here... It will take some time, but it will happen. 
I do believe words can heal. Saying them, singing them, writing them...the right ones. 
Right now, there aren't right ones. But, as I attempt the process of getting back to wordiness, I will allow the recent explosion of inspirational word art to do some of it for me. 
You've seen them everywhere... posted on Facebook, pinned on Pinterest, in the stores...
I just saw these ones the other day in TJMaxx. 












Prices range from $12.99-29.99. Sizes abound.
OR, get inspired! Buy a blank canvas, pull out the handy Sharpie marker and make up one of your own. I've got some plans to do some of that in my future...
I'll be back sooner than later...

1 comment: