It's 70' out.
Let's have a Spring-y, beautiful cocktail!
This one, care of Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten,
is so perfectly lovely looking.
I haven't tried it yet, but, let's just assume it's as refreshing and delicious as it is lovely!
The Pink Grapefruit Margarita
* 1 cup Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
* 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
* 1 cup Triple Sec Orange Liqueur
* 3 cups ice
* 1 cup Silver Tequila
* 1 lime cut into wedges, optional salt for rim of glass
If you prefer a salted rim, rub lime wedge along the glass and dip it in the salt.
Combine the juices, Triple Sec and ice in a blender... Blend.... add tequila and stir.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
*this recipe makes 4 drinks
* it's important to use Ruby Red Grapefruit juice because it's the sweetest and makes the beautiful pink color!